Top 30+ Birthday Wishes for Mother | Birthday Quotes for Mother:
This is the best collection of beautiful Mom Birthday Wishes on the Internet. Every mother deserves special recognition on her birthday. If you have the chance to visit, bring a gift. Maybe she has always loved chocolate cherries. Bring her a box, wrapped in elegant paper. Add a card that you have bought yourself, with a special, personalized birthday message you have written inside. If you can’t show up in person, you can still send gifts and messages. Try to send a package or a card early enough so that it will arrive on time. It’s important to show your mother that you are thinking of her; we all like to be remembered at special times. Here is a list of special mother’s birthday wishes that can be added to a card or sent by email. Messages sent by email can be sent at the last minute and still arrive on time! Think of what a treasure it will be when she opens her email on her special day and finds a little message from you. Even if you are going to see her later that day, it still says that you love her and was thinking of her. Choose from this list of 50 top messages you can send to show her that you care!
BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR MOTHER
- Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
- Only a super mom can do everything you do and still look amazing every day! Happy birthday to a mom who just keeps getting younger at heart.
- If you were not my mom already, then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter. You’re awesome, Mom. Happy Birthday!
- Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
- I am older but I need you more than ever, when the world was against me. You stood for me like a tree besides the river. Thank you for having faith in me always. Happy birthday MUMMY!
- Love and gratitude to you on this day of celebration, dear heart. Happy birthday, Mom!
- I’m so grateful for your love and care throughout the years. Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!
- Thanks for always taking care of me. Take care of yourself today!
- Thank you for giving me all your love all these years. I return your love.
- Only a mother will believe in your best even after seeing you at your worst.
- No one else is as lucky as me, because I’ve got a mom as awesome as you. Happy birthday.
- The stuff you bake is good to be true, but not even half as sweet as you. Happy birthday mom.
- Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you. Happy birthday.
- Like how the flowers get a new lease of life in spring, you’re the one who has fixed my broken wings. Happy birthday mom.
- I am so lucky to have you. Greetings on this special day.
- You are the greatest, most dazzling, sweetest person, and I love you.
- Wishing you all good things. May your birthday be a special day.
- Nobody, including me, ever tells you how amazing you are as mother. Well, MOM I am luckier than the luckiest lottery winner to have you as my mother. Happiest birthday to you.
- I have success because you are my mom. I have happiness because you are my mom. I have love because you are my mom. I have everything because I have you as my MOM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
- When I say there is no other MOM like you. I don’t just mean that you’re kind, loving, gentle, intelligent, inspiring, generous, real and rare friend (plus you’re my mother). HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- When someone asks the definition of perfection. I just say – MOM! Happy birthday mum!
- As you wake up this morning, I hope you enjoy the crisp fresh air full of bright sunshine and relish the sound of chirping birds. May every morning of this new year be as bright and special as the joy you bring to my life. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my Mom.
- Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me
- Mom, there is no other person who can take the place of yours in my heart. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the best mother in this entire world. You’ll always remain as the number one mom to me, no matter how far I’m from you.
- Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you. Your perfect supervision, your heart, your love and your warmth have given me a lot. You are the one who loves me unconditionally. You are always my lovely mom, wishing you a happy birthday.
- Mom, you are my angel darling. My heartfelt greetings to you on this special day. Happy Birthday, mom.
- Mom, you are my strength that always helps me to fight me against all odds of my life. I love you so much.
- Mama, all I want that I could grow up like you in the future. I wish you a happy birthday and it’s all your guidance for which I have become the person I’m now.
- Throughout my life, you have always been the strength that holds me up in the stormiest of times. I love you,
- My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother, and thank you for all of your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today.