Happy Shastri Jayanti 2018 Whatsapp status Slogans Best Quotes
Hiii..Friends Today we are going to share Shastri Jayanti 2018 Whatsapp status Slogans Best Quotes.First to all Happy Shastri Jayanti 2018. Lal Bahadur Shastri was born on 2 October 1904 and he became the 2nd Prime Minister of independent India. Now It’s time to remember his great contribution for the country and pay our tribute to him. He said “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan”, and was known as most honest politician of country. Happy Shastri Jayanti.
Every year the birthday of Lal Bahadur Shastri was celebrated in 2nd Oct. So one day is left to the Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti 2018. So today here we are giving you some latest Whatsapp Status Slogans Quotes and etc…
Shastri Jayanti 2018 Quotes status Slogans
- Lal Bahadur Shastri means peace,
He is the person who teach us,
how to make a complete country,
without using any army ,riffeles,pistol etc…
- 2nd october is always going to remember us,the birthday of a great indian men of India “Lal Bahadur Shastri”.
- We are in 21st century,
we are in doing
all the things because of your
blessing but we still need you Lal Bahadur Shastriji.
- A small person with small dreams,
Have so, much believes in you My Lal Bahadur Shastri .
- He is very much rich from his birth but,
still we fight for the poor ones,
he belongs to a very well educated family but
still he stands on uneducated ones,
He is a great person.
He is Mahatma Lal Bahadur Shastri.
- You are for me,
I am for you,
Their is no words,
For my love,
Through which i can explain what i feel for you My Lal Bahadur Shastri .
- On 2nd October
Let us remember Gandhiji and Shastriji.
- A day which is always special for the fans of Lal Bahadur Sastri. A day which brings best of the feelings towards the great leader of India. A very Happy Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti to all.
See Also: Best Birthday messages quotes wishes
- If I were a dictator, religion and state would be separate. I will die for it. But it is my personal affair. The State has nothing to do with it. The State would look after secular welfare, health, communications, foreign relations, currency and so on, but not your or my religion. That is everybody’s personal concern.
- Now, i am not afraid with anyone,
Now, i am not afraid to try anything,
Now, i know that My Lal Bahadur Shastri is always with me.
- True democracy or the swaraj of the masses can never come through untruthful and violent means.
- The preservation of freedom, is not the task of soldiers alone. The whole nation has to be strong.
- Jai Jawaan, Jai Kisaan
Happy Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti 2018
- Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- The rule of law should be respected so that the basic structure of our democracy is maintained and further strengthened.
- The economic issues are most vital for us and it is of the highest importance that we should fight our biggest enemies – Poverty, unemployment.
- Among the major tasks before us none is of greater importance for our strength and stability than the task of building up the unity and solidarity of our people.
- India will have to hang down her head in shame if even one person is left who is said in any way to be untouchable.
- We all have to work in our respective spheres with the same dedication, the same zeal and the same determination which inspired and motivated the warrior on the battle front. And this has to be shown not by mere words, but by actual deeds.
- A small person with small dreams,
Have so, much believes in you My Lal Bahadur Shastri
- A very special dat devoted to a very special person of all times. The amount of patriotism he carried was of high quality of this great personality and of high integrity in all. A very Happy Lal Bahadur Birthday to all.
- Paida hua tha usi din
Jis din bapu ne liya the janam
Bharat Pak yudh mein jisne
Tod diya duniya ka bharam
Yaad karo Shastriji ko …
We Hope You like our Post “Happy Shastri Jayanti 2018 Whatsapp status Slogans Best Quotes”.If you like this Post then share this post with your friends and relatives via social sites like Whatsapp,Facebook,Twitter, Hike, Wechat, line,Kik,etc. To get all updates stay tuned with us.